In some cases, the Event Organizer may allow Group Captains to manage the Members on their Team. If you are the Group Captain, the easiest way to tell if you can manage your Group is to log into your CT Live account and go to your Events tab.
If you are not permitted to make changes to the Group, you will see a button that says 'View Group' next to your event. If you are able to make changes, the button will say 'Manage Group'. To make changes, click that button.
NOTE: If the button does not say 'Manage Group' and you need to make a change to your Group Roster or configuration, you will need to contact the Event Organizer through the Event's Web Site.
From this screen, you can change almost every aspect of the Group.
- To change the Group Name or Group Password, simply type the new name/password into the correct box and click Save.
- You can copy your Group Email Addresses by clicking the button. This will open a window that displays each e-mail in a format you can paste into the "TO" line of an e-mail.
- To pass the Group Captain role to another Group Member, click the Make Captain button next to the Member's entry. You will no longer be able to Manage the Group.
- To remove a Group Member from your team, click the Remove button next to the Member's entry.
- To Invite another Group Member to your Group, enter the prospective member's e-mail address in the Invite New Group Members field and click Send. This will send an invite e-mail (example below) to them that includes a link to the Online Registration form and your Group Name. You can check the Receive New Member Notifications box and click Save to receive an e-mail message when a new Member joins your Group