Are you a Spartan athlete? Click HERE to see how deferral works for your event. (You will be redirected to Spartan's help site)
If an event is offering the ability to Defer or Change your race registration, this option will be available within your Personal Event Profile.
To access your personal Event Profile, log into ChronoTrack Live with the email address you used during your race registration. (This will be the email address that you received your Confirmation Email with). Click HERE to log in to CT Live.
1. Find your race in the Events tab (1) under the Upcoming (2)section of your CT Live profile, then click on the blue Change Race button (3). If you do not see this button, your Event Organizer may have disabled this option, or it may not be available yet.
2. Once you click the Change Race button, follow the steps to either Defer or Change your Race registration. If payment is required, proceed through checkout in order to complete the process.
3. If you Deferred, you will be issued a Deferral code that can be used in the eligible events as determined by the Event Organizer. Any necessary payment due must be paid before the code is generated.
Your Deferral Code will be posted in a few places for reference:
- The code will be displayed in the deferral window directly after payment.
- It will also be listed within the Deferral Confirmation Email you will receive after payment.
- The Deferral Code will be posted under the Coupons section in your profile, along with its Value and a link to view eligible events that the code can be used for.
4. If you Changed your Race registration within the event, you will be sent a Confirmation Email after the process is complete.
Please Note: Most Deferral codes have an expiration date, so be sure to use the code at the earliest opportunity. If you have questions or are confused about any aspect of your Race Change or Deferral, check with the Event Organizer to review the options that are available to you BEFORE completing the Race Change or Deferral process.