An athlete Personal Event Profile is not a place to register for events directly but having an account can help to speed the registration process and serve as a place to access information after you've completed registration.
Check out the other cool things your account can offer:
- When you log into your profile it will help to speed up your registration by auto-filling most of your personal information that is saved with your account.
- You can log into your account at any time and view your past and current race registrations through ChronoTrack.
- View a copy of your receipt.
- Manage and view your Team (when enabled by the Event).
- View Results.
- Change or Defer your Race (when enabled by the Event).
- Have access to special Coupons/Passes given to you by the Event if eligible.
Your profile should look something like this: