In the event that you don't get a confirmation e-mail after completing registration through ChronoTrack Live, there are several things you can try:
- Try looking in your e-mail's 'Spam' or 'Junk' folder. Sometimes, confirmation e-mails may be filtered into a spam category.
- Have you checked the 'Do Not Contact' option in your profile? If this box is checked and you do not with you receive emails from ChronoTrack, this may cause problems with receiving your Confirmation Email.
- It's possible that the e-mail address was misspelled. If this is the case, please contact the Event Organizer through the Event Web Page.
- Ensure that you are looking in the inbox whose e-mail you entered. Did you use a work or school e-mail? Occasionally, work or school accounts will completely block certain e-mails instead of filtering them into a spam folder.
- Email accounts ending in @aol @yahoo and @hotmail have been known to block our emails. If you used an account that ends in these domains please contact the Event Organizer.
If you are still unable to locate your confirmation e-mail, please submit a request with Support by clicking the Submit a Request button at the top of this page.