Having problems clicking through a registration form or viewing certain pieces of information within a form?
Here are some things to try:
- Make sure you are answering all Required questions on the page and that you've scrolled completely through. All Required questions will denote a red asterisk mark next to each.
- Make sure your Internet Browser is up to date. Keeping your Internet browser up-to-date is important for both security and ensuring that web pages load properly. Below is a list of browsers that our registration form will function its best on.
- Chrome (desktop & mobile)
- Safari 8 and up (desktop & mobile)
- Firefox (desktop)
- Try re-starting the registration process by refreshing the page, or closing out completely to start fresh. If you stepped away from the registration form for a period of time and came back to that same form, it most likely will have timed out and will cause problems.
After you've tried the steps above, if you are still unable to advance in the form, contact Support by clicking the Submit a Request button at the top of this screen.