Often Race Organizers will offer free photo downloads, but some may charge a fee as well. In either case, you can initiate the download process from the Photos tab of your entry in the Online Results page.
- Locate your Results by entering your first and/or last name in the Search field.
- Click Search or press Enter.
- If more than one name comes up, select yours. You will now be in your results page.
- Navigate to the Photos tab.
- If the Event Organizer has elected to charge for photos, you may see something like this:
- If the Event Organizer is not charging for the photos, the photos should appear like this:
- You can click the individual Photos and hover the mouse over them.
- The Download button should appear near the bottom.
- Your web browser may require you to acknowledge the download. If not, the photo will immediately begin downloading to the default download destination on your computer.